We offer both Electrical and Physical Dimensional Calibration and Repair services. Our capabilities also include a complete Asset Management Program, which allows our customers to better manage and utilize technical resources in areas outside that of maintaining and tracking the status of test and measuring equipment.
Our company has the ability to maintain and/or provide:
- Historical data on all calibrated and/or repaired equipment
- Customer Cal notification via our Recall System
- N.I.S.T. Traceable Certificates of Calibration
- Preventive Maintenance and Repair of customer test equipment
- Sliding Recall Capability (Trend Analysis)
- Full calibration data in accordance with ANSI/NCSL Z540-1
- On Site Calibration of customer equipment
- Fast Turnaround of equipment calibrated at our facility
- Electronic or Soft Copy Certificate of Calibration
- Instrument Repair Services
A certificate of calibration or conformance will accompany each instrument calibrated by Mountain Metrology and Repair, Inc.
The certification will document:
- Instrument measurement accuracy upon receipt
- Instrument measurement corrections
- Serial number of the instrument calibrated
- Certificate of calibration number
- Condition of instrument at time of inspection
- Traceability number of the standard used for calibration
- Referenced calibration procedure used
- Signature of the technician who performed calibration
PICK-UP & DELIVERY
Mountain Metrology & Repair provides pick-up and delivery to customers within Metro Colorado Springs at no charge. Pickup and delivery provided by commercial freight carriage are the customer's expense.
Calibration of customer equipment will be handled daily on a first in, first out (FIFO) basis. Turnaround time for instruments requiring only calibration is five to seven business days after receipt. Expedited delivery is available upon request at an additional charge. Items requiring repair in addition to calibration will include replacement parts plus labor. If such cost exceed 60% of item replacement cost, the customer will be notified for authorization to perform repairs and calibration.
Customer equipment requiring adjustment will be re-calibrated with the appropriate master standards and sealed.
In addition to providing calibration of your test and measuring equipment, we also provided repair service to OEM Specification. Upon receipt of your instrument we perform diagnostic testing to identify functional defect and/or defective components of your instrument. Following diagnostic testing the customer is provide a repair quote for review and approval prior to the performance of repair services.
If the determination prior to calibration is that the customer instrument is “Beyond Economical Repair” your only cost is for the evaluation and/or diagnostic testing per the hourly rate.
On site calibration is available at customer’s request. Customer cost associated with onsite service will be determined per customer location and volume of items to be services. Such cost will be identified on customer request for quotation for customer review and/or approval prior to issuance of purchase order.
Do you have questions about our services?
Let us know if you have specific calibration or repair needs and we can send you more information.